Check out this video of Ed Bryant at Viva Gold Corp. (TSX-V: VAU, OTCBB: VAUCF) using Imago Mobile to capture imagery of chips!
There’s nothing more satisfying for us than seeing our stuff being used in the real world and adding value to a mining operation! In the video below, you will notice the following:
- It’s super easy and fast to capture imagery in the field. Here you can see Ed speed through the process, taking about 2-3 seconds to take a picture and data per chip set.
- Once captured and in Imago, you can do all sorts of things with the geoscientific data:
- zoom in and view fine details…even more detail than the naked eye can see
- compare chip sets side by side in a normalized depth view
- use the map view to see the geolocation of where each chip set was taken