Check out this video of Ed Bryant at Viva Gold Corp. (TSX-V: VAU, OTCBB: VAUCF) using Imago Mobile to capture imagery of chips!
There’s nothing more satisfying for us than seeing our stuff being used in the real world and adding value to a mining operation! In the video below, you will notice the following:
- It’s super easy and fast to capture imagery in the field. Here you can see Ed speed through the process, taking about 2-3 seconds to take a picture and data per chip set.
- Once captured and in Imago, you can do all sorts of things with the geoscientific data:
- zoom in and view fine details…even more detail than the naked eye can see
- compare chip sets side by side in a normalized depth view
- use the map view to see the geolocation of where each chip set was taken
Some screenshots of what you can do with imagery collected using Imago Mobile
Want to try Imago?
Click/tap the button below to get started.