Extracting Value from Geoscientific Images at the Tenke Fungurume Mine
Leveraging easy access to imagery for geologic modeling of complex sedimentary copper deposits in the Central African Copperbelt
We had the opportunity to jointly present at HgGN Live this year, which took place June 11-14 2019 in Las Vegas NV. Presenters included:
- Robert M. North & Sebastien Lavoie, TFM Exploration Geology
- Federico Arboleda, Imago
- Johnny Lyons-Baral & Reza Pakdel –Hexagon Mining
Key takeaways from the presentation
- Imago provides a system for TFM Exploration to catalog, manage, and view one million+ meters of drill core
- On line access promotes the use and enhances the benefits of photos
- CMOC geologists and engineers
- Authorized consultants world wide
- CMOC management and technical staff in Beijing
- Interface between MinePlan view and Imago systems provides powerful tool in geologic and geometallurgical modeling and geomechanical applications in mine planning
- Outcrop, polished sections, QEMSCAN, map views, etc. can also be stored
- Limited only by the user’s imagination!
Some key slides…
Want to try Imago?
Click/tap the button below to get started.